Any positions or careers available with SDS design engineers will be posted to this page. Please check back regularly for updates. We are always looking for enthusiastic individuals to help us grow. Should you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us.
Jobs Currently Available
9th June 2021
- Project management of in-house and on-site projects
- The production of full design and drawings using hand calculations and computer software.
- Preparation of tender documents
- Communicate with engineers/architects when preparing drawings/designs
- Perform other job related duties as required
- Degree in civil or structural engineering
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- You must be proficient using computer software and be capable of preparing detailed technical designs & drawings to an exceptional standard
- A good knowledge of Robot, Staad PRO-QSE or similar
- Full working knowledge of British and Eurocode Design Standards for Concrete, Steel, Masonry and Timber
- Be able to prioritise, work to tight deadlines and deliver projects on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication (fluent in English)
- Self-motivated with great attention to detail
What you will get in return
- Attractive salary and package on offer for suitable candidate, including pension scheme, CPD and further training.
- You will gain great exposure working across a range of projects in a growing company
- You will be working closely with senior management
- Our office is in Castlebar, Co. Mayo in the picturesque West of Ireland.
SDS are equal opportunity employers.
To register your interest, please send your completed CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org